“Sure Hope This Is Paleo!” – Our Paleo & Fitness Challenge has arrived, but this time, with a twist!
Join us in this amazing opportunity to introduce your friends and family to both the world of CrossFit and the Paleo lifestyle; while raising money for CrossFit For Hope.
The challenge begins on Monday, September 10th and will run for six weeks, finishing just in time for a CFK Halloween Bash on Saturday, October 27th!
Now here’s the twist, this challenge is a TEAM CHALLENGE! You will be recruiting a partner (who does not currently attend the gym) to maintain the Paleo Lifestyle with you; while completing some fun fitness challenges along the way!
Even if you have completed a Paleo Challenge in the past, and I’m sure seen some great results, there is still a huge opportunity here for our community to grow and expand!
What do you get by signing up?
You and your buddy with receive:
– Before and after weigh-in and body-fat measurements.
– Complimentary “Introduction to Paleo Nutrition” Seminars.
– 6 weeks of FREE Saturday Team Training – we will be creating a 9AM class on Saturday just for the challenge!
– Prizes! Not just for the winners, but we will also be doing draws for the participating teams.
– The Winning Team will win a month unlimited membership (for the CFK member) and a full Elements for you buddy!
– Proceeds from registration will be donated to CrossFit For Hope.
– Lots of Love and Support from the CFK Family!
Save These Dates!
– Initial Weigh-In & Measurements: September 10th, 11th and 12th at 6pm
– Introduction to Paleo Nutrition Seminars: Saturday, September 8th at 12pm, Saturday, September 29th at 12pm
– Challenge Start Date: Monday, September 10th
– Challenge End Date: Monday, October 22nd
– Ending Weigh-In & Measurements: The week of October 22nd
– CrossFit For Hope Chipper Workout (open to everyone!): Saturday, October 27th
– CFK Halloween Bash: Saturday, October 27th
What Is CrossFit For Hope?
Your $50 registration will go to CFH; an organization that benefits St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. The goal is to raise 1.7MM: one day’s operating cost for St. Jude, to combat childhood cancer and other deadly diseases. To learn more about CrossFit For Hope, visit their website: hope.crossfit.com
What Are The Challenges?
Each team will receive a card with 12 challenges that they must complete together over the 6 weeks. The more challenges you complete, the better chance your team has of winning! The challenges range from cooking a Paleo dish together, to attending a Saturday WOD.
So start thinking of friends you could recruit for this challenge, and to help expand our awesome community! There will be a sign-up sheet posted at the gym; please write down you and your partner’s name. Any questions? Just reach-out and ask!
CrossFit Kitsilano's program allows you to perform better in life, using gymnastics, metabolic conditioning and weight lifting. We increase your capability and capacity over a broader range of movements and activities. We measure all of our workouts giving you proper feedback and an opportunity to constantly improve.