1. How did you discover functional fitness/Crossfit?
I was searching for a new passion after leaving sport. I was going to a “regular” gym, wasn’t being consistent and really wasn’t enjoying it. As soon as I tried Crossfit I was hooked! I love the community, the motivation and how you can constantly improve and learn new skills.
2. What’s your favorite thing about coaching? Or what advice would you give to someone who is thinking about starting their fitness journey?
My favourite part of coaching is motivating people and I love seeing all the improvements people make. When starting Crossfit it takes time to improve technique, take that time and don’t rush into any new skills.
3. What’s your sports /athletic background?
I grew up doing competitive gymnastics and then moved into competitive cheerleading. Now I like to try new sports, I’ve really loved volleyball and flag football. I also like to do running races and tough mudders
4. If you’re not in the gym, we’ll find you ______
I also work as an RMT at coast performance Rehab.
5. What’s your favorite thing about CFK
All of the people ❤️