1. Describe your athletic background
Took ice skating and swimming lessons when I was younger. I played soccer throughout high school. I also used to skate and snowboard during high school.
2. How and when did you become familiar with CrossFit?
I wanted to start a new training regimen to tryout for a college soccer team, I found out Crossfit was a sport and stuck to it ever since.
3. What is your most memorable CrossFit Moment?
Testing my lifts after training through strength cycles and PR’ing
4. What advice do you have for people interested in starting CrossFit?
Leave your ego at the door and you’ll have a good time.
5. What inspires you to keep training and become better everyday?
“It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” -Socrates