1. How did you discover functional fitness/Crossfit?
I used to swim in a competition team when I injured my shoulder. I stopped swimming and started looking for an alternative option. I started doing functional training in the gym and then I found a CrossFit gym that had just opened close to home, that was the beginning of my CrossFit workouts
2. What’s your favorite thing about coaching? Or what advice would you give to someone who is thinking about starting their fitness journey?
I love teaching people to improve their life quality, to learn all this knowledge to make them able to improve by themselves. As every new thing, it takes time to learn and to enjoy about this new sport. Patience and perseverance are the key.
3. What’s your sports /athletic background?
Swimming in a competition team was my main sport for more than 15 years
4. If you’re not in the gym, we’ll find you ______
Watching Outsider at home !!!!
5. What’s your favorite thing about CFK
Nice people and quality coaching